Are you ready for a nutritional approach to achieve vibrant health?
Fatigue, stress, anxiety, and dieting can interfere with your ability to fully participate in life.
Imagine having the energy and calm to be more present for your loved ones, achieve your personal goals, perform optimally at your sport, and excel at work. Picture what your life would be like if you could eat for well-being and leave dieting behind.
If you are ready to nourish your body, mind, and soul, I am here to help.
Hello and Welcome!
I’m Rachel Kurtz, and I help clients reach their personal health and well-being goals through compassionate nutrition.
What do I mean by compassionate nutrition?
- Gentle guidance towards foods that fulfill your body’s needs, bring you greater health, AND that you enjoy
- Letting go of diets and restrictive eating patterns
- Noticing when you are hungry and when you are satiated, and honoring those signals
- Learning from your experience, intuition, and intellect how foods affect you in the short and long term
- Recognizing when you are making judgments about food and your body and working towards a kinder way to talk to yourself
- Realizing that you can be happy and healthy regardless of your size
I came to this approach after earning a Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition and through training and experience as a health coach. I am an ASDAH (Association for Size Diversity and Health) member and Health at Every Size (HAES) is a foundation to my practice. I also combine aspects of Intuitive Eating, Mindful Eating, as well as the latest science of how specific nutrition and lifestyle approaches can contribute to health.
Let’s work together to identify small but important changes to your nutrition, attitude, and habits that can improve your vitality and allow you to fully engage in your life
I am located in the Berkshires of Massachusetts and offer virtual sessions for clients located in the northeast and many other states across the U.S. Group nutrition and lifestyle programs, speaking appearances, and classes are also available.
To find out if we’re a good fit, schedule a free 15-minute initial phone consultation